Today I wanted to share some blogs that I read faithfully. The women who run these blogs are awesome and I would love to meet them in person someday.
1. Aubrey from ALG, Uninterrupted . She is a working mom like me and I love how she incorporates her faith in her weight loss journey.
2. Jasmine from Fleurty and Fit. She has been working hard on her fitness and looks amazing. I love the humor in her post and how genuine she is.
3. Madeline from My Quest to Eudemonia. I recently found her blog. In just a few short months she has transformed her body. Her dedication to a healthy lifestyle inspires me so much.
4. Desiree from Finding the Skinny Geek Within. I love her posts. She is honest about her journey and I love that she owns her geekyness.
5. Megan from Selfish Momma. We are similar in so many ways. I swear sometimes when I am reading her post I feel like I am reading my life.
6. Jess from Operation Skinny Jeans. I admire how she is genuinely trying to help others find the same happiness that she has. Plus her smile is infectious and I adore her style.
I hope you check out some of these fantastic ladies. They are beautiful and awesome and I admire each and everyone of them.