Sunday, October 5, 2014

I got pinspired!

I can probably count on one hand how many things from Pinterest I have made or replicated.  It is so fun to spend hours pinning things you will never do.  I got a wild hair a couple of weeks ago after pinning some outfits and decided to replicate one of the outfits I found from Full Figured and Fashionable. Side note - I literally pinned like 10 of the outfits from her blog and will be trying to replicate them this fall/winter.  

Here is the original.

Image Courtesy Full Figured & Fashionable
Here is what I came up with.


The jacket I already had (jean jackets are my fave), I stumbled across the skirt while browsing through Target clearance online ($13) and the shirt is a Lane Bryant cami I bought (after coupons $ 10). I don't have a thick belt but can foresee one in my future.  

What do you think?  

7 comments:

  1. Amanda I love it! I think you did a wonderful job emulating this look! I can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I rocked a maxi and jean jacket a few weekends ago when we went out to dinner. I am by no means a dress/skirt person but...I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean jackets are my absolute fav. During my weight loss process I find that I can where skirts and dresses longer than pants without looking dumpy so they are a staple for me right now.

      Delete
  3. Girl I love your whole outfit!! You totally rocked the look!! I'm going to be a total copycat!! This would be perfect for work!! I can't wait to see your next outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!! I haven't been brave enough to try a maxi skirt yet! You are making me want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fab! I love stripes and you're rockin it!
    (Found ya via Run the Great Wide Somewhere blog via the Sweat Pink FB group.) :)

    ReplyDelete