Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Little Things Wednesday Link Up

Hey y'all!  Today I am co-hosting Little Things Wednesday with Candra from Camo and Lipstick. This link up is about taking negative situation and finding the positive.  So grab a button and join the party.


Assignment Amanda


I would say for the most part I have become happier in my own skin during this journey but there are still days that I step on the scale (which hasn't really moved in 6 months) or stare into the mirror and wish and pray that my body would be different.  On days like this I slip into a terrible funk and my sense of self-worth is about a zero.  Then as if she knows I need it, Madelynn comes to me and says " You're the bestest mommy in the world and I love you most!"  She doesn't care what my body looks like, my skills and abilities have nothing to do with my size for her.

The little thing for me this week  is during times when I am down and out about my weight Madelynn pops in to remind me that I am so much more than a number.


1 comment: