Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Who's that girl

Hey dolls!  So I finally broke out of my home workout routine and made it back to the gym Tuesday. A few monumental things happened for me.

1.  I took my first gym selfie.

2. I ordered a new workout tank from ABCreations in a 2XL and it FIT!!!! 

3. I kept looking at myself in the mirror as I did my lifting.  Now don't get me wrong it wasn't out of complete narcissism.  

I seriously kept looking at myself because I am getting to a point where I am starting to not recognize my body.  I kept thinking in my head is that really my body?.  Progress is happening people, it may not be as fast as I want but it is happening. Woohoo!


How are you doing on your current regimen?


P.S.  I am filming another vlog this weekend and will have it up on Monday so be sure to check back.



button

4 comments:

  1. Amanda! You are ROCKING that tank! Way to go! What awesome NSV's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Found you from Katie's link-up; you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go getting back into your gym routine! I myself fell off the wagon a little and I'm getting back into a better routine! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete