1. My first 8 week session of this semester ended on 3/7/14 and it could not have come at a better time. I was at the end of my rope. If you follow me on instagram (@assignmentamanda) then you saw that I made A's in BOTH of those classes. Holla! This is rare for me. I just started my second 8 weeks and I think it is going to be much easier.
2. I turned 29 and had a really nice low-key birthday. I will be sharing the gifts I got along with an Etsy gift card giveaway on Friday so be sure to check back.
3. I took my first plane ride to the beautiful city of Miami. About a month ago I wrote about my anxiety about flying and not being able to fit into the plane seat. (Read that HERE). I am more than happy to report that I actually like flying and I had absolutely no problems sitting in the seat. My views from the hotel were absolutely beautiful and the weather was gorgeous. I went for business but will definitely visit again for funzies.
|Excuse the no make-up face but I had to take a selfie to document my first plane ride|
|Right outside of my hotel.|
|My whole heart|
5. I had another meeting with my personal trainer and it was awesome. I walked out of there feeling like a BAMF. I have one more session with her this Friday and I will be on my own. I would love to continue with her but at $70 a session it's not gonna happen. She understands this and has given me some foundation that I can build on.
6. My C25K training has been slacking. However, yesterday I got back at it and jogged for 3 minutes straight TWICE. It was ugly but I am counting it as a win. I have exactly one month until my Color Run so I need to start being a little more serious about getting my runs in.
What have you been up to lately?
Until next time,