Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Always and Forever

Today is mine and Brent's anniversary.  We have been together for 13 years and have been married 9 years. It is strange to think that I have been with him for almost half of my life. Sometimes it gives me the weirds thinking about how we are so adult now (we were high school sweethearts) and we have a kid and a mortgage.  Our marriage isn't perfect but it is our own.  Sometimes we act like we are still two young kids in love and sometimes the burdens of being an adult get in the way and make it tough.  We have had some extremely low lows and there have been times that I wasn't sure we would make it. Relationships are hard but nothing worth having comes easy. At the end of the day he is it for me.
  
Honey, if you are reading this, I love you I love you I love you.  Cheers to our past, present, and future.


2 comments: