Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Fashion

Hallelujah it's Friday!  This week has been dreadfully long. 

Today I am linking up with Jennifer over at Fat Chick 2 Fit Chick for "That's Fresh Friday".

Prototype Mama


Anyways, remember how I told you that I went fall shopping this last weekend?  I have decided that I am going to wear mainly skirts and dresses throughout Fall/Winter.  The reason being is that I feel that as I lose weight I can wear them longer without it being as obvious I need to buy new clothes.  I don't want to be wearing droopy pants that look like I took a dump in the back.  Let's be honest, that does nothing for self-confidence. 

Here are some of the awesome outfits I wore this week.  {I apologize for the crappy pics, it's the best I could do in the morning rush.}

Outfit #1 - Who says navy and black can't be mixed?  Whateva, I do what I want!  For this outfit I paired a sheer navy blue shirt with a houndstooth skirt.  Then added patterned tights and wedges.


Outfit #2 - This maroon and black dress is to die for.  It it light enough for the fall and you can add layers (jacket or scarf) to it in the winter.  Plus I totally felt sexy in it.


I paired the maroon dress with these adorable shooties and lace tights.


Outfit #3 - I loved the maroon dress so much I got it in camel too!



I paired the camel dress with fleece-lined leggings and flats.  Ladies, do yourself a favor and get the fleece-lined leggings.  The are AHHHMAAAZZING!  They are so cozy and feel so good on freshly shaved legs.

And for me NO look is complete without big hair. BTW, I am so in love with the color of my hair right now.
 

My main purpose for posting today is not so much about the outfits.  It is to point out that no matter what size you are, find clothes that flatter your body and make you feel good.  These outfits made me feel good and put an extra bounce in my step.  I am a firm believer that your outfit sets the tone for your day.  If you feel good and look good you project positive vibes.  If your outfit does not make you feel good for the love of Pete don't wear it!  It will only make you feel self-conscious and project negative vibes.


Until next time,
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment