Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My 30 Minute Workout

Over at Skinnymeg it is Work Out Wednesday, I made sure I got my work out in so I could link up!

Moment of truth, I have not worked out for a whole minute because I got sick (it is that glorious time of year) and could not even think about breaking a sweat without going into a coughing fit.  So anyway, I finally feel normal (whatever that is) again and made sure I set my alarm last night.  Did I mention I have to set it for 4:45 a.m.? So 4:45 a.m. came and I heard the opening sax of Bob Seger's Turn the Page.  (side note: I don't like lame factory alarms/ringtones so I choose to wake up to awesome music.)  Anyways, I snoozed that thing twice and then pulled myself out of bed at 5:05 a.m.  I got all ready to go for a walk/jog (wog) but it was rainy so I just did weights in the apartment. 

I grabbed my 5 lb weights and got down to the nitty gritty.



Here is what I did.


I did break a small sweat by the end,  wished I could have done more but had to get ready for work.  I am definitely feeling a little soreness in my arms and shoulders now but it is tolerable.  I did find a pretty cool website for dumbell exercises today.  It even has little animations that show you how to do it.  I need demonstrations!  If you are like me and have limited knowledge on how to work out with dumbells this website is a good resource.

I am not where I want to be but today was a good start/return. 

Until next time,
Amanda
button









No comments:

Post a Comment