Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Recap: Blood, Sweat, Shopping and Yummy Food

This weekend was AWESOME for many reasons.  Uh let's start with the obvious, my new blog design is flippin sweet!  A HUGE thanks to Chris at Hubby Jack's Blog Attack for the design.  He is incredibly talented and worked quickly to transform my blog.

The next best thing that happened was I jogged for almost a mile on Saturday.  This is where the blood and sweat come in.  So I set out for my wog (walk/jog) on Saturday morning determined to jog a mile.  After I got warmed up I got to the place in my wog where it was time to go hard or go home. And then I DID IT, I FRICKEN DID IT! I jogged for 6/10 of a mile consecutively! After walking it out for a little bit I made myself finish strong and jog the last 2/10 of a mile.  I jogged 8/10 of a mile.  Honestly, I didn't think I had it in me.  Just a few short months ago I couldn't even jog 5 feet without quitting.  All together I wogged 2.25 miles.


I was so focused on my jogging that I didn't realize my sock slipped and I got a wicked blister.  Cue the bloodshed!

I also engaged in some Fall fashion shopping for MJ and myself.

MJ in one of her new fashions.  Isn't she just adorable?

Here are some of my new pieces.

 
I finished the weekend off with a delicious dinner,  crockpot potato soup.  It was so delicious and really low WW points value.  I paired it with a salad and was completely satisfied.

That pretty much sums up my weekend.  I am focused and ready to tackle next week. 

How was your weekend?  Tell me in the comment section below.

Be sure to follow my blog for all the latest updates.

Until next time,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! If you need a jogging partner text me!! I am getting back into jogging too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryjane! We will have to schedule a jog some time.

      Delete