Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So what....

Today I am linking up for So What Wednesday.
Life After I Dew



So what

We have lived in a tiny apartment for the last 5 months, we are closing on our forever home next week! 

So what

I have not made 1% of the things I pin on Pinterest.  Ain't nobody got time for that!

So what

I haven't worked out the past two days.  Sleep was more important (especially for my sanity), I will get back to it Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

So what

Madelynn still climbs into our bed some nights.  One day she will be a teenager and not want to be anywhere near us.  I will take all the snuggles I can get.

So what

Laundry is ALWAYS piled up at my house.  I can do a bazillion loads a week and there will still be some leftover.  It doesn't help that Madelynn changes her clothes 3598926 times a day.

So what

I make B's in all my classes.  I have a real life outside of school and would rather spend more time with my family rather than kill myself for an A.   More power to those that stop at nothing for an A but this chick ain't gonna do it.  No-can do's-ville baby doll.

Hope everyone is geared up for Halloween tomorrow. 

Until next time,
Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment